Mikami, and M. Sakurai, T. Tao, W. Numerical Heat Transfer.
Tavassoli, H. Peters, and J. Tsuji, Y. Kawaguchi, and T. Tanaka, and T.
Vargas, W. Wen, C. Yang, J. Wang, M. Zeng, and A. Yovanovich, M. Yuan, Z. Nanjing, China: Southeast University Press. Zhao, Y. Jiang, Y. Liu, and J.
See all formats and pricing. Online ISSN See all formats and pricing Online. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable.
Volume 14 Issue 6 Dec , pp. Volume 13 Issue 4 Dec , pp. Volume 12 Issue 2 Dec , pp. Volume 11 Issue 2 Jun , pp. Volume 10 Issue 1 Dec , pp.isfeticga.tk
Heat Transfer in Fluidized Beds
Volume 9 Issue 1 Aug Volume 8 Issue 1 Feb Volume 7 Issue 1 Jan Volume 6 Issue 1 Apr Volume 5 Issue 1 Sep Volume 4 Issue 1 Mar Sign In or Create an Account. Sign In. Advanced Search. Proceeding Navigation.
Close mobile search navigation. Previous Paper Next Paper.
The effect of vibration on bed voidage behaviors in fluidized beds with large particles
Article Navigation. This Site. Google Scholar.
- Chasing The Sun.
- Mitteleuropa gegen das neue Europa - Ein Vergleich der Schriften Friedrich Naumanns und Tomas Garrigue Masaryks (German Edition).
- Factors to reflect on why ? The journey of life is the ultimate test ? (The journey of our lives are full of tests, in the form of suffering and pain) an article by Mohammed Raj (words 2164)!
- Fabric of Man.
- Heat Transfer in Fluidized Beds | O. Molerus | Springer?
- Christmas Carol Activity Book, Book 1: For Early Elementary to Elementary Piano.
- Lady Fingers Tea Room recipes (Tea Room Food’s Book 1).
Janna Martinek Janna Martinek. Author Information Zhiwen Ma. Janna Martinek. Published Online: August 25, Views Icon Views.
New PDF release: Heat Transfer in Fluidized Beds (Particle Technology Series)
Volume Subject Area:. You do not currently have access to this content. Learn about subscription and purchase options.